The Curtin University, Australia is awarding International scholarships to applicants who wants to study for a degree program in Water Chemistry and Microbiology for the academic year 2020-2021.
The aim of this project is to generate an in-depth understanding about the survival mechanisms of microorganisms in chloraminated distribution systems as well as the chemical mechanisms involved in the interaction between bacteria and their metabolites with monochloramine.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Type: PhD degree
Value of Award: Fully-funded
Number of Awards: Not known
Eligible Field of Studies: PhD Scholarship in Water Chemistry and Microbiology
- Applicants must hold an undergraduate degree in Environmental science, Chemistry, Microbiology or relevant field at a high level (honours) of academic achievement
- Applicants must be experienced in the use of digital technology and software packages
- Applicants have to provide test scores to satisfy our minimum English language requirements for undergraduate, postgraduate and research (HDR) courses.
- Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
Application Process: Applicants have to enrol in the PhD degree program at the university. After being enrolled, they can apply for this funding opportunity by sending a email to Dr Sebastien Allard (firstname.lastname@example.org) an expression of interest with:
- Curriculum vitae
- Academic transcripts
- A brief covering letter (no more than 2 sides A4) that addresses the eligibility criteria. The letter should explain why you are interested in the project and how your skills, attributes and experience make you a good candidate for the award.
Visit The Official Website For More Information