The University of Melbourne is offering an international scholarship opportunity to exceptional students who are interested in studying a degree program at the Institution. These scholarship opportunities were established by the University of Melbourne in recognition of the significant contribution made by international students to the diversity of the University’s student population.
Application Deadlines: Ongoing
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awardees: 50
Value of Scholarship:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- 50 percent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100 percent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree
- Applicant must be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- Applicant must have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne;
- Applicant must have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- at least four A* grades in the GCE A Levels
- at least 97% in an approved Foundation program
- at least a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Applicant must not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
How to Apply: Students who have received an unconditional course offer will be automatically considered for this scholarship.