The University of London is pleased to be offering 5 scholarships in honour of the late Ms. Matilda Mwaba. The scholarship will cover the fees for one short course (module) of the University of London International Sports Management by distance learning.
Application Deadline: August 6, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Field of Studies: Short course or Postgraduate Certificate in International Sports Management.
- Applicants must be a woman
- Applicants must have an offer for the module/Postgraduate certificate
- Applicants must be of age 35 and under
- Applicants must be a permanent residents of a country in Africa
- Applicants must be able to provide relevant references
- Download and complete the scholarship application form
- Submit an application for the short course or Postgraduate Certificate in International Sports Management
- Please ensure you upload your completed scholarship application form under the ‘Scholarship Form’ section.
If you have applied for a programme previously but did not register and wish to be considered for this scholarship, please submit a completed scholarship application form here(Opens in new window) as you may not need to reapply for your course.