To reward the high level of academic excellence displayed by many of their incoming International students, Queen’s offers a range of scholarships to students entering the first year of any first-entry program of study. Currently, Queen’s University will provide $1,500 to 2 international students who are willing to pursue their studies at the university.
Application Deadline: Open
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $1,500
Number of Awards: 2
- Applicants must have applied in their first year in any undergraduate programme at Queen’s.
- Preference will be given to international students who have Pakistani citizenship
- Applicants are required to have a minimum of 75% average on their high school diploma or 2.9 GPA to get into a UG programme at Queen’s.
- Applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- TOEFL PBT – 580
- CAEL – 70
- PTE – 60
- Duolingo – 110
- Cambridge English – 175
How to Apply: Interested students must sign up on the MyQueensu portal and carry out the application process through NetID or Student Portal for the desired programme. Eligible applications will be considered automatically.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school diploma
- Identification certificate
- Official transcripts
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information