This is to inform the general public of the 2020/2021 Post Graduate Admission form of the American University of Nigeria. Interested and qualified candidates are to apply online. See requirements and procedures below;
The School of Graduate Studies Dean determines if an applicant meets the minimum university standards.
A successful applicant must be a graduate of a recognized university with an average grade point average (CGPA) of not less than 3.0 on a 5.0 maximum CGPA (or Second Class Lower Division).
In addition to meeting all of the other admissions requirements, each applicant is expected to have a minimum of one year of work experience, preferably at the mid-level or senior management level.
Applicants must submit the following materials to the Graduate Admissions Office
- A completed application form – (Download the Application Form)
- Graduation certificate with verifiable grades and required grade point average
- Official transcript from each university attended
- Copies of all certificates of each university attended
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- Evidence of payment of application fee
- A current Curriculum Vitae
- A personal statement of purpose
- NYSC Certificate
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants are to visit this link to apply https://www.aun.edu.ng/index.php/component/rsform/form/10-fall-2020-graduate-application-form