It is hereby announced for the information of prospective Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) candidates (Those who wrote JAMB, and those who did not) that the Online Registration for admissions into the 2020/2021 Academic Session has commenced on 26th of August, 2020.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay the sum of Twelve thousand Naira (N12, 000.00), Registration Fee, payable online in any commercial bank to the following accounts.
• Polaris Bank – CRUTECH JUPEB – 4091289020
• Zenith Bank – CRUTECH JUPEB – 1017348110
• Admission into a JUPEB Programme accepts every eligible candidate that has written or has not written JAMB.
• Before clicking on the Admission Form link, and proceeding with the registrations, candidates must ensure that they have the following credentials ready.
i. At least 5 credits including (English Language) from WAEC, NECO, NATECH, GEC LONDON Etc.
ii. All grades stated should be a Maximum Number of 2 settings.
iii. Pay the sum of twelve thousand Naira (12,000) into the accounts specified above.
• Tellers of bank payments must be scanned and sent to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Teller Numbers must be filled into the form during your registration. The Teller number must be verified from our end, or your admission process will not be successful.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
• Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the JUPEB REGISTRATION LINK at the top RIGHT of the website.
• Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
• Submit the form for a successful registration.
All Admissions are done online, candidates are therefore expected to understand the information above.
Candidates are not required to appear physically for the admission process and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
All the above-stated processes are followed properly.
Help Lines: 07030487856, 08069243690
Director JUPEB CRUTECH