The management of Fidei Polytechnic Gboko has published guidelines students, staff and the entire polytechnic community should abide by to help curtail the spread of COVID-19. The guidelines are as follows;
1. Ensure your temperature is tested at the gate before entering the school premises.
2. Maintain two – metre distance from the next person at the gate and within the school premises.
3. Regularly and thoroughly sanitize your hands with an alcohol – based hand sanitizer or wash them with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
4. The use of face mask around the school premises is compulsory.
5. Maintain two-metre gap in class and any form of queue within the school
6. Each class of students will maintain one hall for all their lectures.
7. Lectures will be run on shift to ensure the guidelines stated herein are adhered to.
8. Handshakes are not allowed both during and after school hours.
9. Use your elbow or clean tissue for sneezing and safely and properly dispose it in the nearest waste bin.
10. Report any suspected cases of COVID-19 to the school COVID-19 committee or suggestion box.
11. Sporting/social activities are suspended for now.
Call or WhatsApp: 08032366167, 07063610801, 08060283180, 07039680088, 07037863744 for information, enquiries and report of any suspected case.