FUNAI Post-UTME/DE sales of form, cost, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening dates, deadline and registration details for the 2020/2021 Academic Session has been announced. Cut-off mark is 180 (but 200 for Medicine and Surgery). Deadline is August 31st, 2020. See full details below;
This is to inform the general public that registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening of Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State, shall commence on 13th July, 2020 and end on 31st August , 2020.
Interested candidates who must have scored 180 and above in the 2020 JAMB UTME and who made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State their first choice institution are hereby informed that the 2020 Post -UTME Screening shall be in a dedicated calibrated format devoid of any physical testing or examination in order not to expose the candidates to Covid-19. In addition, prospective candidates who did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution and wish to study in AE-FUNAI are eligible to apply for the screening. However, such candidates must effect Change of Institution/Course to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal on or before the closing date of 31st August, 2020. Candidates for the MBBS programme should note that the minimum UTME screening score is 200.
The following are programmes offered in the Institution for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
|COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES||FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES||1. Anatomy
|3. Medicine and Surgery|
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE||1. Agriculture (Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science)
2. Fisheries and Aquaculture
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION||1. Education Agricultural Science
2. Education Biology
3. Education Business
4. Education Chemistry
5. Education English and Literary Studies
6. Education Guidance &Counseling
7. Education Management
8. Education Mathematics
9. Education Physical and Health
10. Education Physics
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY||1. Chemical Engineering
2. Civil Engineering
3. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
4. Mechanical Engineering
5. Mechatronics Engineering
|FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES||1. Architecture
|FACULTY OF HUMANITIES||
|FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES||
|FACULTY OF LAW||LAW|
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE||
Please note that candidates are encouraged to visit www.funai.edu.ng for additional information regarding programmes with substantial vacancies. Candidates shall not be allowed to change programmes after the deadline, 31st August, 2020.
During registration, candidates are strongly advised to use GSM numbers and E-mail addresses that are easily accessible to them. This is important for fast and easy communication.
MODE OF PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Eligible candidates are required to pay a screening fee of N2,000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to ADMISSIONS at the top menu or QUICK LINKS,
- Click on 2020/2021 PUTME Screening Registration OR 2020/2021 Direct Entry Admission Registration
- Click on Prospective Students
- Click on Click to Apply under 2020/2021 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any commercial bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
Candidates who successfully complete the above process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their O’Level credentials for screening.
Hotlines: 07066988253, 08170899288
Odisa C. Okeke (Mrs.)