This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who participated in the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has opened the online portal to enable students who wish to make corrections on their data.
Correction of Data/Changes includes the following listed below:
1. Gender Correction – Available
2. State/LGA Correction – Available
3. Choice of Institution/Course Correction – Available
4. Names Correction – Available
5. Date of Birth – Available
6. Passport Photograph Correction – Not Available (Option Only Available During UTME Registration)
7. UTME Subjects Correction – Not Available (Option Only Available During UTME Registration)
NOTE: Please note that any of the above-listed corrections can be effected at any Jamb accredited centres nearest to you
Enjoyed this article? Stay informed by joining our newsletter!