Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Degree programmes of the University of Africa Toru Orua, Bayelsa State (UAT), for the 2020/2021 academic session.
About University of Africa Toru Orua (UAT)
The University of Africa, Toru-Orua is a State government-owned University in Bayelsa State. UAT was passed by the State Legislature Law on the 22nd day of July, 2016.
According to The State Governor, Seriake Dickson the aim of establishing the University of Africa is to make it one of the best in the World.
- All JAMB UTME candidates who chose University of Africa Toru Orua (UAT) as their choice of institution and scored a minimum of 160 in can apply.
- Candidates who did not choose the University are also eligible to apply.
- All candidates should note that there won’t be Post UTME.
Available Undergraduate Courses
Applications are invited into any of the following Faculties – Faculty of Arts and Education, Faculty of Basic and Applied Sciences, Faculty of Social and Management Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture and soon to start the College of Health Sciences.
At the moment, the following courses are available for admission
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE:
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND TOURISM
- INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT
- LINGUISTICS AND NIGERIAN LANGUAGES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- THEATRE ARTS
How to Apply
UAT also offers:
- In conjunction with the Bayelsa State Government, a Loan scheme to interested indigenes
- Admission into Degree Programmes without Post-UTME
- Uninterrupted Academic Calendar
- International Faculties
- Maximum Security
- Constant Water & Electricity Supply
For further enquiries, please contact:
The Admissions Officer,
University of Africa, Toru-Orua
Sagbama LGA, Bayelsa State, Nigeria.